OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY STAFF FACTS
- Many years of experience in Occupational Therapy specializing in pediatrics (collectively over 50 years!)
- Handwriting Without Tears curriculum training
- The Alert program©
- Wilbarger Therapressure Protocol©
- Feeding and Oral motor training (some with Beckman oral motor protocol training; the “Get Permission Approach to Feeding”; SOS-Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding; AEIOU approach to feeding)
- advanced Therapeutic Listening providers
- Interactive Metronome providers with Advanced Pediatric Practice
- Wide Variety of treatment protocols including Astronaut Training©, Bal-A-Vis-X©, Brain Gym©, Zones of Regulation©, Social Thinking, Various methods of reflex integration, NDT techniques and Sensory Integration.
- Experience levels also includes many diagnostic categories including: autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, feeding difficulties, a variety of syndromes, sensory processing disorder, global developmental delays to name a few.
- Reflex Integration training
to be a leader in providing high-quality cost-effective service to clients and families
The mission the OT Etc team is to continuously strive to define, develop, implement, evaluate and deliver pediatric, clinic based Occupational Therapy, based on Models of Best Practice.
this mission will be attained within an environment that: strives to impact perspective for clients/families that fosters professional growth (in all clinic sites); promotes the expression of ideas and encompasses the values of interactive challenge, clinical reasoning, and the highest ethical standards (in all clinic sites).
We will offer elevated standards of care, promoting improvements in the lives of our clients through the integration of OT practice.
Goals and action plans will be discussed and implemented as a result of direct feedback and suggestions by fieldwork level students as well as staff (as a need is identified).